I made new friends recently. Last weekend I dropped off a painting at their house and stayed for dinner. For someone who believes in the therapeutic effects of my environment, it's always interesting for me to see what people have in their homes. It gets more interesting when you come to find out what they display as collectibles: paintings, cars, travels, stamps, books, shoes, experiences, exes and the list goes on.
Well, my new friends have crystals on their list. Yes, the kind that you'd see in gift shops. They are beautiful and add a certain look and feel to a room. Naturally, I'm interested in their healing and energizing properties.
If you've been following the news lately, you know it's not good. With all the horrible events happening and being broadcasted worldwide, I find myself in need of a boost in energy, motivation, and inspiration to keep doing what I do: inspiring people to live a healthy lifestyle.
Here are three crystals that might just do the trick.
Tiger’s Eye: To Rebuild Confidence
- It supports the necessary changes in all aspects of life by strengthening the will and clarity of intention in order to manifest at the highest level.
- It inspires creativity to utilize talents and abilities that help stimulate wealth and the good judgment needed to maintain it.
- A mind's remarkable ally, it balances emotional extremes, allowing scattered thoughts, feelings and information to come together in a way that makes sense
- It brings focus and stability to enable decision-making that comes from a place of reason rather than emotion.
- It stimulates hope and confidence for the future in times when it's difficult to remain optimistic.
Carnelian: To Rekindle Passion
- A talisman for success in any money-making venture, it attracts prosperity, new resources, and good luck.
- A crystal of ambition, drive, and determination, it wards off unnecessary pressures from co-workers and unrealistic expectations.
- It lends the courage needed to overcome difficulties, promote idealism and a sense of community.
- It helps in rekindling passions that might have faded in an otherwise loving relationship.
- An usher of warmth and joy that lingers, stimulating and empowering, it is a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and courage.
Rose Quartz: To Restore Trust and Harmony
- Possibly the ultimate comfort crystal, it is calming and reassuring, excellent for use in trauma or crisis, especially mid-life crisis.
- It strengthens empathy, sensitivity, and aids in the acceptance of necessary change.
- It promotes self-love for those who are unable to experience the joy of living because of never having had love given to them.
- It replaces sorrows, worries, fears and resentments that suppress the heart's ability to give and receive love with healing, comfort, and inner nourishment.
There are more crystals to learn about. But these are just the few that resonate with me the most at this time.
I'm sure you're wondering if any of the properties is true. I am not here to discuss that and you should not take my words for advice. They're simply tools to help me (and hopefully you) to remember to check-in with myself and ask how I'm doing. Is my outside world causing negative effects in my well-being? And what can I do so it doesn't?
If you're also interested in crystals or have had experiences with them, I'd love to hear what you think in the comments below! Be well!