#1 motor vehicle accident chiropractors in san diego
Trusted by families, individuals, and lawyers
Auto accidents diminish quality of life and may result a loss in income. That is why the sooner you come to us, the sooner we can get you back to feeling and living normal again. Your recovery is our priority. Our goal is to help you get better, faster.
no out-of-pocket fees
Regardless of who is at fault, we will provide you with care. In almost all cases, the auto insurance claim by either party pays for the treatment we provide. We will speak with your attorney or insurance company on your behalf.
We will listen to you and give you all the information you need before committing to assessment and care. Please call us at (619) 518-4222 today.
MEET THE DOCTORS
we look forward to helping you get better and back up on your feet
What to Expect
some things you need to know
Initial Exam & Therapy
expect a thorough assessment and treatment during your visit
- we will screen your movement, mobility, and posture
- health assessment of soft tissues & joints
- discuss your concerns and set goals
- we will begin treatment, which will include joint manipulation
- wear comfortable gym attire; refrain from eating within an hour before your visit
- plan for 60 to 90 minutes depending on complexity & severity of your condition
depending on your individual case, you may need more than one visit
- sessions may last 20-40 minutes
- therapy may include soft tissue release, joint mobilization, and decompression
- we will teach you stability, mobility, and motor-control techniques
- develop a personalized 15-minute daily routine of self-mobility care
- explain and review ways to optimize movement & position
- treatment recommendations & frequency will be discussed
THE YHS EXPERIENCE
step into your healing space
Quality & Integrity
We share openly and honestly with you—about your health and the services we provide. YHS is a judgment-free zone. We see you, appreciate you and honor that you are changing your story with us.
Like family, at YHS we want to make sure you feel at home and to know that you can trust us with your health & wellness journey by consistently updating our knowledge through continued education.
Healthcare is a collective effort. Thus we collaborate within our own team and in the event that your care exceeds our scope, we have an ever-growing network of practitioners to refer you to.
GET YOUR FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
Please leave your contact information and we will get back to you within 24 hours
or per your instruction in your message below. For immediate assistance call (619) 518-4222.
- Phone consultation is free
- Fast recovery
- No out-of-pocket fees if you have an open personal injury claim
- Open 7 days a week
- Conveniently located in Mission Valley, San Diego on Texas Street along the I-8