get SAFE, effective pain relief
Start a free consultation with our movement and mobility specialists.
The chiropractors at Your Healthy Spine are movement and mobility specialists that are experts in manual therapy for pain relief, athletic recovery and injury prevention.
As partners, you and one of the doctors will build a mutual understanding and awareness of your movement and mobility to find and fix the root cause of your musculoskeletal pain.
How We Can Help
rely on us in these areas
Feel better. Move often.
Pain is a signal that affects our perception, interactions, blood pressure, heart rate, and even sleep. Yet, pain is often ignored or masked by medication. Failing to take action early-on may lead to serious problems that are costlier on the body and wallet. Let us help you find and fix the root of your pain.
Return to your sport faster.
Our pro athletes know the importance of recovery. They understand that having a recovery plan can minimize their downtime and maximize their training. Do you want a strategy that can help take your game to the next level? Our team can create a recovery program specific to you and your sport.
Move well. Train with safety.
By understanding that each person arrives with a unique collection of previous injuries, traumas, scars, daily habits, routines, and asymmetries, we can then use movement screens and mobility assessment to identify a patient's strengths and weaknesses, helping them prevent future injuries.
Start With A Free phone Consultation
Please leave your contact information and we will call you within an hour.
For immediate assistance call (619) 518-4222.
If you wish to schedule an appointment now instead, please click here.
We accept most insurance including FSA/HSA.
Open 7 days a week.
No masking of pain—we get to the source and stop it in as quick as one visit*
No NSAIDs—no stomach, liver or kidney damage
Spinal adjustment is optional, and may be unnecessary
Patients highly recommend us to family and friends
what to expect
know these before your chiropractic visit
Initial Exam & Therapy
for new patients or those we haven't seen in over two years
- we will screen your movement, mobility, and posture
- health assessment of soft tissues & joints
- discuss your concerns and set goals
- we will begin treatment, which will include joint manipulation/mobilization
- wear comfortable gym attire; no more food at least an hour before your visit
- plan for 60 to 90 minutes depending on complexity & severity of your condition
each case is unique and some may require more than one visit
- sessions may last 20-40 minutes
- therapy may include soft tissue release, joint mobilization, and decompression
- we will teach you stability, mobility, and motor-control techniques
- develop a personalized 15-minute daily routine of self-mobility care
- explain and review ways to optimize movement & position
- treatment recommendations & frequency will be discussed
Meet the doctors
providing you with quality care is our priority
words from our wellness partners
*Each case is unique and some may require more than one visit.