San Diego chiropractors
SPECIALIZING IN MOVEMENT & MOBILITY
We partner with you to discover and address the root cause of your musculoskeletal pain. We start by building a mutual understanding and awareness of your movement & mobility.
How We Can Help
we'll develop an easy-to-follow treatment plan for you in these areas
Get better, sooner.
Our patients find immediate progress using our approach of evidence-based rehabilitative exercises and manual therapies. Whether you are injured in a car accident, at work, playing with the kids, or athletics, our doctors will develop a personalized rehab program specific to you.
Move well. Train with safety.
We understand that each person arrives with a unique collection of previous injuries, traumas, scars, movement habits, routines, and asymmetries, so we use movement screens and mobility assessment to discover your strengths and weaknesses— helping you prevent future injuries.
Feel better & In control.
Pain diminishes our quality of movement, mobility, perception, interactions, and even sleep. Our patients choose to not ignore or mask pain by medication. They come to us in understanding that taking action early-on will save them from inevitably serious and costly problems.
Handle stress with confidence.
Research teaches us the effects of stress. It can be physical, mental, or chemical and ultimately contributes to diseases that can be prevented. We provide a space where you can step away from the stresses of daily living and take time to receive care for the body and the mind.
Return to training faster.
Our pro-athlete clients value the importance of recovery. They follow a personalized recovery plan to minimize downtime and maximize training. Our movement and mobility chiropractors can create a recovery program specific to you and your sport so you can take your game to the next level
Take charge of your well-being.
Our expert-lead community classes are available to you for free and are designed to help you develop a habit of self-care. We also partner with massage therapists, acupuncturists and mental wellness providers to make integrative and collaborative health care accessible to you.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE
what to expect
know these before your visit
Initial Exam & Therapy
for new patients or those we haven't seen in over two years
- we will screen your movement, mobility, and posture
- health assessment of soft tissues & joints
- discuss your concerns and set goals
- we will begin treatment, which will include joint manipulation/mobilization
- wear comfortable gym attire; no more food at least an hour before your visit
- plan for 60 to 90 minutes depending on complexity & severity of your condition
you may need more than one visit depending on your case
- sessions may last 20-40 minutes
- therapy may include soft tissue release, joint mobilization, and decompression
- we will teach you stability, mobility, and motor-control techniques
- develop a personalized 15-minute daily routine of self-mobility care
- explain and review ways to optimize movement & position
- treatment recommendations & frequency will be discussed