San Diego chiropractors
SPECIALIZING IN MOVEMENT & MOBILITY
We partner with you to find and fix the root cause of your musculoskeletal pain. We start by building a mutual understanding and awareness of your movement & mobility.
How We Can Help
rely on us in these 6 areas
Get better, sooner.
Our doctors use the latest in evidence-based rehabilitative exercises to not only get you better, but get you better as fast as possible. Whether you are injured in a car accident, at work, playing with the kids, or athletics, our doctors will develop a personalized rehab program specific to you.
Move well. Train with safety.
By understanding that each person arrives with a unique collection of previous injuries, traumas, scars, daily habits, routines, and asymmetries, we can then use movement screens and mobility assessment to identify a patient's strengths and weaknesses, helping them prevent future injuries.
Feel better. Regain control.
Pain is a signal that affects our perception, interactions, blood pressure, heart rate, and even sleep. Yet, pain is often ignored or masked by medication. Failing to take action early-on may lead to serious problems that are costlier on the body and wallet. Let us help you find and fix the root of your pain.
Handle stress with confidence.
Research teaches us the effects of stress. It can be physical, mental, or chemical and ultimately contributes to diseases that can be prevented. We provide a space where patients can step away from the stresses of daily life and take some time to receive care for the body and the mind.
Return to training faster.
Our pro athletes know the importance of recovery. They understand that having a recovery plan can minimize their downtime and maximize their training. Do you want a strategy that can help take your game to the next level? Our team can create a recovery program specific to you and your sport.
Take charge of your well-being.
To further help you in pursuing optimal health and a fulfilling life we partner with experts to lead our community classes. We also partner with massage therapists, acupuncturists and mental wellness providers to help you take your well-being to the next level.
what to expect
know these before your visit
Initial Exam & Therapy
for new patients or those we haven't seen in over two years
- we will screen your movement, mobility, and posture
- health assessment of soft tissues & joints
- discuss your concerns and set goals
- we will begin treatment, which will include joint manipulation/mobilization
- wear comfortable gym attire; no more food at least an hour before your visit
- plan for 60 to 90 minutes depending on complexity & severity of your condition
you may need more than one visit depending on your case
- sessions may last 20-40 minutes
- therapy may include soft tissue release, joint mobilization, and decompression
- we will teach you stability, mobility, and motor-control techniques
- develop a personalized 15-minute daily routine of self-mobility care
- explain and review ways to optimize movement & position
- treatment recommendations & frequency will be discussed